We are looking for a Senior Product Owner (m/f/x) or Senior Product Manager (m/f/x) to join our fast growing team. Are you ready for a high degree of responsibility and an unrivaled opportunity to build and shape the future of second home ownership? Join us to create best in class digital products for both our customers and our internal stakeholders.
- As a product manager you help to collaboratively shape our digital products (internal and external, mobile and desktop) in a cross functional setting and as a product owner you are directly responsible for our products’ success.
- Vision and strategy: You will identify and evaluate opportunities to deliver future user and business value. You will answer questions like: Who is the customer? What is the goal of the product? How do we define success, and what metrics can we use to track the product? How will the product differentiate?
- Prioritisation, problem solving and specification: You will build and prioritize the product roadmap, as well as translate business objectives into feature requirements to be implemented by UX, Design and Engineering.
- Execute timelines, resources and removal of obstacles: You will oversee the implementation of features and evaluate the impact of our initiatives and decisions, sharing this with the team and stakeholders to ensure and inform about ongoing refinement and iterations.
- Improve the workflow: Champion agile working and efficient teamwork by empowering UX, Design and Engineers to own and solve problems within their areas of expertise.
- 4+ years of experience in product management with either B2C environments and/or internal systems and processes. Domain expertise in real estate, prop tech and/or hospitality is a plus.
- Strategic outlook with a talent for grasping opportunities in growth, new markets, new revenue, and business model potentials.
- Analytical thinking and highly structured problem-solving skills.
- Native to agile product management methodologies like SCRUM, KanBan and product discovery processes (double diamond etc.).
- You have an excellent understanding of tracking and reporting tools for conversion, funnel, and cohorts analytics.
- Ability to analyze usage data (Looker, Google Analytics), conduct A/B experiments and create reports.
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to different audiences, presenting your concepts and ideas in English.
- Your chance to actively help build and shape a leading real estate startup in the very attractive market of vacation properties.
- You will work directly with experienced founders and top-class investors from the technology and real estate world.
- Responsible and varied tasks with room for your own ideas.
- Motivated and result-oriented team, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Competitive salary and the usual startup benefits.
- And of course: stays in our dream vacation properties in the most popular vacation regions throughout Europe!
Are you open-minded, highly motivated and interested in the real estate market? Then we are looking forward to your application!