As Sales Manager (m/f/d), you will ensure that Parkdepot is used for digital parking management in every city and that the number of our active parking spaces is constantly growing.
To drive our innovative ideas and ambitious visions forward, we are looking for talents like you! Do you have what it takes to grow into this challenging role? Then apply now and become part of something big!
- 360 Degree Sales: You are responsible for the presentation of Parkdepot to new customers with the goal of winning them and future key customers for us and generating a sustainable increase in sales.
- Customer Management: You manage the complete sales cycle by independently leading presentations, contract negotiations and contract closings on all management levels and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Lead generation: You develop high quality sales pipelines by effectively qualifying and prioritizing leads for the retail market
- Structures and KPIs: You continuously track your goals on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis (individually & at team level) and report them to your manager
- Team: We put the team first: You work closely with colleagues from different areas to continuously develop Parkdepot further.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Your Background: Whether you are an apprentice, a student or a career changer - you have already gained experience in B2B sales.
- Sales experience: You know how to deal with customers and close contracts in a dynamic environment and have knowledge of new customer acquisition
- You are structured and analytical: You are data-driven and focus on quality and excellence
- Performance: You are ambitious and enthusiastic about fast growth in a very dynamic environment
- Communication Talent: You have a strong personal presence and the ambition to learn about Parkdepot's technology
- Language skills: You are a native speaker of German and fluent in English, further foreign language skills are an advantage
- Mobility: You have a valid class B driver's license and the willingness to travel regularly throughout Germany
Apart from the people, the role, our culture and mission, there are countless arguments that make Parkdepot a great place to work.*
- Growth: Parkdepot has become one of the biggest parking managers in Europe in under three years and that's just the beginning
- Spirit: Legendary team events and the creation of ambitious ideas. We are convinced that anything is possible with the right team
- Development: We invest in your personal growth, because every employee counts
- Equipment: Your hardware (Apple or Windows) is also available for private use
- Discounts: With the subsidized EGYM Wellpass membership, you can train at reduced rates in sports studios and many other sports facilities. We also subsidize your lunch and you receive lucrative employee discounts
- YES to diversity: Agile and international teams of all genders and from over 25 nations come together at our company
- Values: Clear corporate values that guide our collective actions: OWN IT, BE BOLD, BE EXCELLENT & GROW TOGETHER *Our benefits vary by location