We're looking for a (Senior) Product Manager to help us take Soba to the next level. You will report to the CEO and work closely with founders and senior management in addition to an experienced team of engineers, game artists and designers.
You will work through the whole product lifecycle from user research and concepting new features to development to analyzing performance via analytics and other feedback. You will have a large impact in shaping the product to realising our vision of making game creation accessible to everyone.
You will be joining Soba at an exciting time where we have the first community of initial users (5k on Discord, 90+ k signups) but are still early enough so you can leave a big mark to the direction of the product.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the founders and senior team members
- Drive different aspects of product strategy together with CEO
- Decide on product priorities
- Work directly with engineers on implementing features.
- Ensure smooth delivery of product features. Remove roadblocks from engineers
- Help craft best in class development practices
- Gather feedback early through various prototyping forms.
- Act on feedback from in-person and online user tests and metrics and data
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You have unreasonable level of ambition to get things done and optimism to get others excited
- You’re systematic, able to both self-organize and help others get organized
- You have the flexibility to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You don’t wait to be asked but take responsibility without asking for permission
- You're able to think at a high level about product features and product strategy
- You set a high standard for yourself and others in the team
- You seek feedback from both users and your colleagues; You have a shipping mentality
- Experience in building software products or games
- Passion for games and games creators
- Software engineering background is beneficial
We have a flexible work-from-home policy. We offer equity packages to all employees.