Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). The space is growing at breakneck speed with enormous growth potential in years to come.
We originally came from the Metaverse with a trending top 15 NFT project on OpenSea called CryptoGOGOs that developed into GOGO Protocol, which is constructing the most user-friendly open source DeFi protocol for asset management and savings. The genesis came from the idea of merging the power of NFTs with a DeFi protocol that is as user-friendly as world-class FinTech apps. To further expand yield-generating opportunities for our users we realized that we lacked direct integration into a native money market. So we decided to build one from scratch.
The 0VIX Protocol is built by a global team of 25+ professionals, spread across 3 continents, with deep Crypto/DeFi expertise and with roots in banking, finance, tech, arts, entertainment, and gaming, as well as more than 10 years of experience in building multi-billion dollar tech companies such as N26, Consensys, Binance, Deutsche Bank and Polygon.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our management team and the office/HR administration process from start to finish. In this role, you will work closely with the founder of the company to scale the business model and support the team.
If you’re enthusiastic, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Thoughtfully manage the CEO's dynamic calendar and inbox with minimal oversight
- Become a trusted partner and advisor to the CEO, providing guidance on priority setting, handling sensitive materials or knowledge, and acting as a thought partner
- Develop systems and processes that help the CEO and his team move faster, creatively use limited resources, and build strong cross-functional partnerships
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to recruiting & human resources including maintaining files, answering contract questions for candidates, and reporting
- Prepare monthly and annual accounting reports, identify, and resolve all discrepancies
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Support the founder, where possible, with the entire financial planning and fundraising strategy, including pitch deck and due diligence
- Help the team in setting-up a new company-wide goal setting framework, such as OKRs
- Maintain and protect confidentiality regarding all aspects of client and company information
- Serve as the point of access to the CEO for staff and the public
- 2+ years of experience working with Senior Leadership or supporting C-level Executives at high growth companies such as tech companies, financial services, consulting, VC or relevant fast-paced environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues.
- Ability to perform under pressure, amid tight deadlines; can effectively prioritize and plan
- Collaborative across teams and levels, both internally and externally
- Understands coaching for long term development of self and others
- Discretion with handling sensitive and confidential information
- High degree of professionalism and reacts well under pressure
- Solid project and business management skills; technical skills a plus
- Fluency in English, German is a plus (other languages a bonus)
- Accept and retain a large degree of independence and ownership for your decisions and dedicated tasks
- Very high attention to detail with emphasis on quality
- Execution is your language, empathy & fun are your drivers, results are your message :)
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2023
- To work directly with highly experienced founders (build and sold 3 well-known FinTech companies) on building and scaling a world-class tech business
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up
- Subsidized public transport ticket
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it.
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen