At ToolTime we rethink the craftsmen business by empowering craftsmen to run their business completely digitally and to connect with the entire industry in one central operating system. Founded in 2019, we built up a team of +80 highly talented people and are currently scaling our business. We have raised +€25 million in capital from strategic investors and see our solid financial situation (next to our amazing team and product) as key differentiator in the current market environment.
If you want to get the chance to contribute in a fast-growing start-up environment and push forward our market expansion with your own strategic projects, join us as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at ToolTime! Being an integral part of the GTM department, you will get the chance to help us further grow the business, while we commit to helping you grow!
- Explorer: You independently identify, evaluate and develop new growth channels e.g. promising strategic partnership opportunities with key players in our industry.
- Owner: You will initiate and take full ownership for business development projects (whether internally or externally) and drive them forward proactively, collaborating cross-functionally.
- Operator: You evaluate already running go-to-market initiatives, develop recommendations to further increase their growth impact and implement them together with your team.
- Sparring Partner: You support the Team Lead in preparing and navigating major strategic partnerships with multi-billion euro revenue companies - from the first pitch through to the contract negotiation and post-closing implementation.
- Entrepreneurial-mindset: You have a knack for analyzing market opportunities, finding new growth levers and the drive to make new go-to-market opportunities happen.
- Growth: You are motivated to be a fundamental part of our mission, work in a fast-growing organisation that is no longer a small startup but has grown to substantial size (and we're not stopping there!).
- Communication: You are enthusiastic about software technology and have no reservations about communicating directly with senior decision-makers and negotiating with potential partners.
- Curiosity: You are passionate about your work and eager to learn and develop yourself in a competitive but extremely fun environment.
- Experience: You have successfully graduated from university. (Experienced in a start-up environment or consulting is a plus.)
- Language: You speak German at a native level and are fluent in English.
- ......provide the opportunity to learn from an experienced management team and grow together!
- ...offer an environment that enables creativity where everyone has a direct impact on our growth story.
- ...live and breathe a culture that is based on our core values Curiosity, Positivity and Best Together.
- ...all form part of a strong team and value our colleagues as individuals.
- ...practice honest feedback and knowledge sharing in our day to day business.
- ...offer a yearly learning and development budget and the time to really use it.
- ...have Benefitsy! - create your own benefit package from more than 35 partners such as Urban Sports Club, Blinkist, 7Mind, WeShare!
- ...provide company perks like 30 days of vacation, fresh fruits, regular team events , an ergonomic workstation, and many more.