Your responsibilities and main duties:
- Be responsible for the development and commercial success on the German speaking market
- Generate new business opportunities from leads, general prospecting and email marketing
- Develop one's own opportunities (This includes cold calling and networking in the region)
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Partner with resellers to develop sales opportunities and to support sales activities
- Meet on a regular basis with key account holders
Who we are looking for - Clubee Striker
- Hunter mentality: No means not at the moment. You keep the course, even if you get a few no's, you stay concentrated, focused & you constantly learn and improve.
- Customer acquisition: You can express yourself, are eager to learn, can acquire customers & are fearless on the phone!
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are proactive and independent.
- You have a "can do" attitude & hands-on mentality.
- Sports enthusiast
- You speak German perfectly
- 2+ years of experience in sales (ideally software sales)
What we offer:
- The chance to make a serious impact during an exciting growth phase
- Funny, but ambitious working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities
- Employee stock option pool
- Base fee + motivating commission model
Job location: remote or from the office in Luxembourg