- You will ensure that our growing team in Berlin, which currently numbers around 100 employees, has everything it needs to work at the newly modernised campus.
- You are the first contact person on site and implement permanently functioning routines for the smooth running of our campus.
- You bring your organisational talent to team and company events and prepare the campus for other small to large events and meetings.
- You are available to deal with the concerns of guests and external companies and are also in contact with the building management, the cleaning and craftsmen's service as well as other service providers and suppliers.
- As a "Feel Good Manager", you know the entire company by heart and are a competent contact person in all matters.
- You already collected professional experience in office management, event management or similar branches.
- You have a degree in office management, a commercial apprenticeship or similar topics. Alternatively, we are also open to career changers.
- Start-up flair sounds good to you? Enjoy the creative freedom and flexibility to contribute your own ideas. You want to develop yourself further and quickly familiarise yourself with new areas of responsibility and processes.
- You are service-oriented, flexible and a real team player.
- Your profile is rounded off by your sense of humour.
- Fluent German and good English skills are essential for our internal communication.
- We offer you 29 days of holiday and the possibility of workation within Europe.
- An all-round carefree package during your first days! You will be warmly welcomed during your onboarding and accompanied step by step into the world of the DCI.
- Work in a company where diversity, appreciation and a common spirit allow us to achieve our goals together.
- You are important to us. That's why we want to promote your mental and physical health as much as possible. Our partners such as Nilo Health and Urban Sports support us doing this.
- Be part of a valuable mission. We offer people a perspective through education and help them discover their potential.
- We celebrate ourselves! Join us as we celebrate our progress and successes at team events and parties.
At the Digital Career Institute gGmbH, we have set ourselves the goal of becoming the talent factory for young professionals in the booming digital industry. Since 2016, we have been making a sustainable contribution in the area of training and continuing education, and we already have four locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Leipzig. From the original initiative to create new future prospects for Refugees, we have developed into an established tech institute for people of all nationalities and backgrounds. Together with our highly qualified team of lecturers and management, we are all working on one mission: To offer the best possible training for interested people to enable them to start a job in the digital industry. As a team, we celebrate successes together and you can be a part of it. Shape the digital future with us! We are looking forward to your application!