FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing scale-up to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and have raised €140m in equity by leading global investors.
As Chief of Staff you will gain exclusive insights into the work of our CEO Max-Josef and acquire relevant experience to be a founder or CEO someday by working with the FINN management team, our investors, external stakeholders, and our employees. You will enable our CEO to work effectively by supporting day-to-day business operations as well as planning and executing key strategic projects individually.
- This role is based in Munich. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support as well as a significant relocation package.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Lead and execute key strategic projects that have a critical impact on FINN (e.g. driving a company-wide strategy process and supporting in raising our Series C).
- Help attract and recruit new talents for key positions within FINN and the CEO team by supporting recruiting efforts such as interviewing and employer branding.
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations within the CEO office: This can include - but is not limited to - replacing our CEO in internal meetings, helping our CEO with internal and external communications and crafting key documents such as presentation and speeches.
- Reach out to new investors and help acquire new partnerships on C-level by supporting external communication and taking part in key negotiations.
- Spar directly with our CEO and discuss strategic topics, current challenges and future projects and join all relevant meetings to get to know how a company is run that grew from €0 to close to €100m in ARR in less than 3 years.
- 3 - 8 years of professional experience in a high-performance environment.
- Highly effective in individually contributing and running strategic projects independently.
- High level of energy, great work ethic and hands-on mentality.
- Analytical, data-driven way of thinking to quickly get to the bottom of complex facts.
- Excellent business sense and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong command of office tools (slides, spreadsheets, docs) with an eye for detail and appealing design.
- Full proficiency in English. German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (especially to the USA).
Interested in Joining our fast-growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our CEO Max-Josef and our recruiter Theresa are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.