Weather data for climate change predictions, street imagery data for autonomous driving, or logistics data for global supply chains analytics - External data is the essential ingredient for solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why data should be available to everyone, not just in the hands of a few: Our Data Commerce Cloud™ powers the free trade and flow of commercial data across the world: Data commerce made easy.
We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Owner (d/f/m) to drive the software development of our Data Commerce Cloud™ product. As our first product owner, you'll work directly with our CEO, and have the opportunity to build up our product management function from scratch. We're working in an agile development process and are ready to take our agile product development to the next level with you.
- You lead and improve our agile software development process - continuously shipping high-quality software
- You relentlessly prioritise features based on customer value, business value, and strategic foresight
- You manage our strategic product roadmap, backlog, and lead our sprint planning, reviews, and retros
- You scope and define high-quality dev tickets working closely with CSM, sales, SEO, design, and engineering
- You build clear user stories and journeys, sketching UIs where needed in Figma, and working with designers
- You do whatever it takes to build a great product - be it jumping on client calls or doing occasional customer support
- You'll work closely with the founders to build a world-class product and tech team
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Product Owner with a track record of building easy-to-use B2B software with a great eye for design and ability to quickly understand complex markets and abstract environments. You combine software engineering knowledge, business acumen, and product design passion.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles (datarade.recruitee.com/#list-b9550f47) for building a company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €58k - €72k based on experience
- Participation in the virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-cancelling headphones, large screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as a Lelit espresso machine, foosball table, etc.
Key facts: The start date is ASAP and the work location is Berlin (hybrid).
- You have a proven track record as a Product Owner at a successful software company
- At least 4+ years experience as a Product Owner in agile software development teams
- You're fast and excellent in prioritizing, scoping, and refining high-quality dev tickets
- You can do sprint plannings, refinements, reviews, and retros in your sleep (you dream of Jira)
- You're confident to lead a dev team with additional technical SEO and design resources
- You can easily use tools like Figma to quickly spin up UIs for implementation
- You communicate, communicate, communicate - no excuses.
- You're fully business fluent in English (verbal and written)
- You're smart and ambitious af!
- You have good product design skills with tools like e.g. Figma, Sketch, or Framer
- You have previous product experience in B2B SaaS, e-commerce, or online marketplaces
- You already know the data industry or have worked with/for a data provider
- You've built up a product team in the past and have the ambition to become Head of Product
- You've worked with an experienced product leader and mentor
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk (30 min): Talk to our founders and ask them anything
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status