ToolTime is the digital home for craftsmen businesses. Our goal is to free craftsmen from cumbersome paperwork and last-century software. We have raised more than €25 million in capital from investors to improve the lives of craft businesses in the long term.
If you want to get the chance to contribute in a fast-growing start-up environment, become Founder's Associate (m/f/d) at ToolTime! By working very closely with the CEO and the management team, you will get the chance to help us grow the business, while we commit to helping you grow!
- Investigator: You will analyze new market opportunities and identify growth channels to scale our business model or improve key KPIs.
- Ownership: You will initiate and take full ownership for strategic and operational projects and drive them forward proactively.
- Sparring partner: You will be the point of contact for internal & external stakeholders and prepare important deliverables for the management and investors.
- Day-to-day: You will support our CEO with small operational tasks.
- Entrepreneurial-mindset: You are motivated to be a fundamental part of our mission, work in a fast-growing environment that is no longer a small startup but has grown to substantial size.
- Goal Orientation: You impress with your highly driven ‘can do, will do’ attitude and are willing to shape the success of ToolTime
- Critical thinking: Your way to analyze, interpret, present and evaluate large information and data sets is ‘on point’ and one of your key strengths.
- Curiosity: You are passionate about your work and eager to learn and develop yourself in a competitive environment.
- Experience: You already gained initial work experience in consulting or similar fields.
- Language: You speak German at a native level and are fluent in English.
- The opportunity to learn a lot from an experienced management team and grow together!
- An environment that enables creativity where everyone has a direct impact on our product.
- A culture that is based on our core values Curiosity, Positivity and Best Together.
- We are a strong team and value our colleagues as individuals.
- We practice honest feedback and knowledge sharing in our day to day business.
- A yearly learning and development budget and time to use it.
- Company benefits like 30 days vacation, fresh fruits, regular team events, ergonomic workstation and a partner program (e.g. Urban Sports, Spotify and REWE).