Did you know that practically all physical products we use every day (consumer products, cars, fashion, you name it) need to be tested / certified before being sold to end customers? Join us in our mission to revolutionize testing and certification by building the leading digital platform for the testing industry, globally a €200+ billion B2B market.
Our team of experienced engineers and highly committed professionals is working hard to build the digital infrastructure of the future for the testing & certification industry. Testing is done in more than 50,000 test labs all over the world. Our platform connects these labs with manufacturers, retailers and importers of products digitally. Using the testxchange platform, labs and customers can work together more efficiently and save time and money. Our platform offers a leap in efficiency and transparency for an under-digitized industry at just the right time. We are offering a great mix of innovation, customer value, fun at work, and aiming to positively impact our market on a global scale.
- Join our management team as the co-founder for business operations
- You will work with the other co-founders on realizing testxchange’s vision for a world where selling safe products is hassle free
- As our co-founder for business operations, you will lead all operations and support functions including customer success and project fulfillment
- You will help to improve our strategy for operations and you help to improve our value proposition and product with your input that comes from working with our customers
- You improve the manually part of our processes, while always working on automating and streamlining our processes
- You standardize our processes and cooperate with marketing to communicate well how we work today and where will be tomorrow
- Your close work with our product team helps to adapt our platform towards seamless fulfillment and automation
- You take care of all support functions that our company relies on to get things done fast and highly efficient
- You lead all these activities in very close cooperation with the co-founders, and you are pushing for alignment and constant improvemen
- You are an engineer (M.Sc. / B.Sc.), ideally with a background in the testing industry (e.g. in a TIC player like TÜV, SGS, Dekra, ….)
- You are a leader
- You are a hands-on operations expert with strong business acumen
- You have at least five years of experience and a proven track record from various working environments, ideally in a startup
- You do not need a large team to get started
- You are driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and ambitions, hungry to push hard and grow fast
- You are disciplined, results-driven, fully committed and an excellent team player (no-drama-low-maintenance attitude)
- You’re highly analytical, extremely well-structured and pay great attention to details
- You are a native English or German speaker. It is a plus if you speak more languages
- The opportunity to be a co-founder of a high-potential B2B marketplace startup
- A great challenge – what we are trying to do is not easy
- A highly motivated and experienced team in a dynamic environment - great people only!
- Full responsibility and impact from day one in an environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision paths
- Incentives and compensation designed specifically to bring your best every day
As a team, we believe in diversity and equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, age, religious beliefs, physical ability, marital status or sexual orientation, and we expect the same from you!
Would you like to know more? Contact Malte, with your CV, and start the conversation.