Tenera’s Connected Construction Platform (CCP) is based on modular building block principles and offers the possibility to tailor to the needs of companies.
We believe that connecting construction industry stakeholders will lead to increased productivity, predictability, and sustainability across the board. By offering a modular suite of data-driven services and the ability to connect with the existing IT Landscape we will become the leading platform for construction in Europe. Our goal is to provide the easiest way to connect data and applications while offering the most innovative services for the whole construction industry.
We are driven by impact and stand for data-driven solutions that deliver real-life results. Our true partnerships are built on the synergetic value of our combined expertise. Tenera stands for reliability and excellence - in relationships and products.
Tenera’s team in Berlin comes from all over the world and consists of 40 people with various backgrounds. Tech meets Construction.
We are continuing to grow. Visit our website and join us on our journey!
- Collaborate cross-functionally with frontend- & backend developers, product managers to take feature/product ideas from concept to launch
- Apply design and research methods to create innovative solutions for existing and new features
- Create user flows, wireframes, user interfaces and prototypes for all areas of our product.
- Engage with customers, understand their needs and bring the design perspective on the table to implement new features and product enhancements and shape the product end to end
- Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience within your team and across the organization
- Play an active role in building our product and join an early stage start-up during the most exciting growth phase
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a UX/UI Designer or Product Designer for web app digital products and services, possibly in the B2B industry
- You rely on excellent visual design skills demonstrated in your portfolio and you know how to translate user research and customer feedback into actionable findings and iterative product solutions
- English is a must, fluent German language is a strong plus
- A strong communicator and a proactive team player who enjoys working in a team and helping others, but is also able to take ownership of design processes and systems and work autonomously
- You are a data-driven professional, who applies design and research methods to build the best user interaction possible and create customer-centric solutions
- Ideally, you have previous working experience in cross-functional teams in a start-up & fast-paced environment
- You can’t wait to work with our Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams, bring in new creative ideas and shape the product with us!
- Be part of the mission to help reboot the entire construction industry
- Work alongside a team of amazing and experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company that values ownership and personal growth at any level
- 30 vacation days, working remote(-first) options, and flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package and benefits, a company pension scheme, annual training budget, and strong leadership
- A wonderful location in the heart of Berlin with our own coffee place & an open seating plan
- Drinks, breakfast supply, and Barista-quality coffee for free at the office
- Regular Team Events *in alignment with Covid-19 regulations
Tenera is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, regional or local law.