We are looking for an in-House Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our team based in Berlin, Germany or Zug, Switzerland.
As our Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment processes primarily in Germany through supporting hiring managers of all levels to source, assess and hire the best talent.
Preferably we are looking for a full-time in-house position but also open to freelancers or independent contractors..
We are looking for a recruiter to manage & drive the full-cycle of our tech recruitment.
- Ownership of the end to end recruitment cycle for vacancies, using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes
- Partnering with hiring managers to guide and support them during their recruitment process, determining the qualification criteria for each position and ensuring a highly effective and engaging assessment process
- Ownership of various recruitment initiatives (employer branding, candidate experience, interview training, etc.)
- Utilize direct sourcing methods to attract and engage with high-quality candidates while also ensuring an amazing candidate experience
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages including phone, virtual and face-to-face interviews
- Delivering coaching and/or training to upskill our hiring managers in becoming recruiting experts
- Deliver strong performance on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and consistently partner with the business to drive continuous improvements
- Partner with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and develop a seamless interview process.
- Provide a high level of candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Initiate creative and scalable changes to existing recruitment strategy.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Proven work experience as an in-house Recruiter or similar role, ideally within a FinTech company or startup and with experience of hiring technical roles.
- Solid understanding of leading and managing full-cycle recruitment campaigns for all levels of positions.
- You have a quick and effective thought process to get things done.
- Experience with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), as well as strong experience of identifying talent through ATS, Linkedin Recruiter and other sourcing channels.
- Strong interviewing experience and an understanding of diverse candidate assessment methodologies.
- Highly resourceful, self-driven with the ability to develop strong relationships quickly and often virtually as well as partnering with business stakeholders, vendors and candidates.
- Be passionate about improving the imperfect – we are constantly looking for ways to work smarter!
- A passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change.
- Be a very good listener and strong communicator.
- Fluent English language skills and working proficiency in German. Other European languages are a plus.
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2022
- To work directly with highly experienced founders (built and sold 3 well known FinTech companies) on building and scaling a world-class DeFi product
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen
In your application, please provide a brief summary of your experience.