We are currently growing strongly and are looking for a Venture Development Manager (m/f/d). You will identify problems, find possible solutions and propose implementation processes to realize DNL's growth potential together with our CEO.
As Venture Development Manager you will bring DNL's high-tech products to the market. You will implement your own projects and build funnels, automated marketing and optimize our customer communication.
- Identify AI relevant areas of activity to enter the ESG data provider market, including competitor analysis as well as relevant regulatory requirements and results presentation
- Market and competitor analysis
- Support in the financing round
- Analysis and research of potential customers, independent customer approach and support of the sales process of our products
- Working on various marketing channels and joint development of marketing strategies together with the CEO
- Preparation of management and sales presentations
- You implement projects flexibly and independently
- You recognize product innovation in order to further develop our business model strategically
- You are creative and recognize new ideas in all business areas in order to identify or improve partnerships.
- You are directly involved in overall strategic business projects
- Generate new leads and opportunities
- Analyze the market to identify new partnerships and opportunities
- Degree in a business or STEM subject
- Professional experience in business development or consulting
- Entrepreneurial thinking, strong communication skills, outgoing personality with a hands-on mentality
- Likeable and confident appearance
- Innovative spirit to develop new concepts and find new ways to approach customers
- You love digital products and have a soft spot for machine learning and AI
- Very good knowledge of German
- Good English skills, other European languages are a plus
- You will be part of a success-oriented team that achieves goals together
- You will get the opportunity to contribute yourself and your ideas
- An open-minded and motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Numerous team events: sports, drinks, holiday events, etc.
- Benefits: your choice of Spotify, Apple TV, Gymondo, Ikea and much more as a voucher worth 50 euros
- A competitive salary