We’re on a mission to help organizations contextualize the environment they operate in.
At Echo Analytics, we work with companies from all over the world. We create, combine, and convert thousands of public and private datasets into meaningful geospatial insights and provide the most accurate commercial Point of Interest (POI) product and mobility insights available in Europe.
What do we do?
We provide companies with fuel to power their products with high-quality geospatial-based datasets. We use data science, machine learning, and human feedback to build the most comprehensive geospatial datasets and insights available in Europe and rapidly expanding.
Echo partners with companies from multiple industries such as retail, mobility, smart-cities, real-estate, advertising, market research, and financial services.
We’re currently growing the team and hiring A-players to help us get to the next level.
- Sourcing new opportunities and growing existing business relationships.
- Managing your own sales territory with existing clients and unlimited hunting opportunities.
- Identifying key decision-makers and influencers.
- Working with the Sales leadership to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- Driving leads through the early stages of the sales process by regular follow-ups.
- Managing data of prospects in the CRM system, ensuring all calls and emails are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached,
- Using social media to generate new leads.
- Actively sharing your ideas on how to improve our organization, sales process and close more sales.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Goal-oriented and result-driven.
- Great communication skills.
- A creative mind with an ability to imagine and pitch new use cases to prospects.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience with CRM software (preferred Hubspot).
- Fluency in English and German (additional language will be a plus).
- Experience in Big Data, GIS, DAAS or Enterprise SAAS will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A great international team.
- Contemporary office space in the centre of Paris.
- Full Remote policy for candidates based in Germany and Hybrid model in Paris.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Weekly team lunch.
- Healthcare: Alan (in France and equivalent in other countries)
- An amazing and supporting work environment focused on your professional growth and development.
Send us your CV and Cover Letter
- In-person meeting in our Parisian office
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Office location: Paris – Batignolles