Account Manager - Publisher Success (m/f/d)
Yieldkit is a technology platform for performance and affiliate marketing that connects content and commerce. Currently 5,000 publishers, 72 networks and 50,000 advertisers are associated together worldwide. We build affiliate relationships for digital marketing, leveraging German engineering, AI, future-proof technology – and our own passion and experience.
Yieldkit consists of an international and multilingual team. And even though we cherish our home port in Hamburg, we work all over the world. Our corporate culture is trusting, friendly and collegial, fostering a positive work atmosphere. When we work independently in flat hierarchies and combine our ideas and knowledge, we succeed in reconciling high-tech and heart.
Our team is looking for a full time Account Manager - Publisher Success.
- Maintain strong existing publisher relationships and assist growing new partnerships with customers globally
- Affiliate / publisher onboarding and support
- Publisher account management with the goal of positive revenue development or increased success
- Advise publishers and make recommendations by creating individualized proposals to improve monetization
- Analysis and optimization of the traffic internal tools to deliver account growth and maximize revenue/ upsell opportunities
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems
- Representation at events and conferences
- 1-3 years of experience in affiliate marketing working directly with affiliates
- Knowledge about the industry and a wide range of traffic sources
- Active in affiliate communities and with an existing network of industry contacts
- Entrepreneur minded: Thanks to your digital market understanding, you have strategic insight and strong business acumen
- Great communication skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; another language is a plus
- International orientation: keen to work in an international / multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company
- Flat hierarchies, good team spirit and flexible working hours
- Exciting tasks
- Interesting career and further training opportunities
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Team breakfast & lunch as well as summer and winter parties
- A nice office in Winterhude with many dining and shopping options
More about us at yieldkit.com.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Yieldkit GmbH, Jarrestraße 44b, 22303 Hamburg, Germany