OVIAVO is a comprehensive fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract & retain top talent while tackling diversity & inclusion. With OVIAVO, companies can support their employees with fertility and family forming benefits - including consultation, access to clinics, and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company, but safe and confidential. We educate employees, so they understand their options - a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive.
We believe that everyone should have the same chances to become a parent – no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means.
You will coach and guide the product team, owning the business side, bring together tech, UX and business to plan, build and execute on the vision for the digital products.
- Create and be responsible for the product roadmap of OVIAVO, set the goals, define the necessary resources and track the results (B2B and B2C platform)
- Be part of the core team and work directly with the founders to fine-tune the business model and the rollout strategy
- Communicate strategy and goals to project teams and ensure delivery
- Continuously iterate our products, based on customer / user feedback to enhance the experience through e.g. new features
- Measure the success of the features through hypothesis, KPIs and derive measures from them
- Work collaboratively and on eye-level with engineering, design and other cross-functional teams
You Should Have
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management for digital platforms or web applications in a fast-paced environment
- You have superb collaboration and communication skills
- You have strong experience in managing projects
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- You can structure complex ideas and break them down into work packages
- You have a basic understanding of UX
- You are hands-on and like to challenge the status quo
- You live in Berlin or are willing to move (from the EU)
It'd Be Nice If You Had
- You have worked in a startup before
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- 50-55k€ p.a., full-time contract
- We give shares to all our full time employees so you profit from our success
- Get your perfect tech set-up: We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life
- Benefit from our work from home and remote work policy
- Genuine empowerment: We believe that our platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
- We have just been successfully financed and have strong investors on our side.
- We live a direct, open and appreciative culture
You want to be part of this success story? We are looking forward to receiving your online application, even if your profile doesn’t match the description 100%.
At OVIAVO, we believe in equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you like making things that make a difference, we are looking forward to your application!