OVIAVO is a comprehensive fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract & retain top talent while tackling diversity & inclusion. With OVIAVO, companies can support their employees with fertility and family forming benefits - including consultation, access to clinics, and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company, but safe and confidential. We educate employees, so they understand their options - a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive.
We believe that everyone should have the same chances to become a parent – no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means.
You will become a fully integrated member of our product team, owning the UX (research, synthesis, concept to UI) side throughout the whole product development process.
- Lead co-creation process to ideate on topics, align on goals and be sure that ideas are in balance with business goals and user problems
- Perform user testing (of prototypes), customer/expert interviews (to get feedback on the service, explore problems from the target group)
- Create UX concepts (information architecture, screen flows, wireframes) and prototypes (based on wireframes)
- Create user interfaces for the digital products (transfer UX concepts into visual design and align/handover with the development team)
- Iteratively develop the visual language and quality of the design of the product
- Facilitate workshops to support business/product leadership (co-creation, retro, feedback sessions, ideation)
You Should Have
- You worked some years in startups or agencies before
- You worked in the full circle of creating digital products before (from product discovery to shipping the product)
- You have experience in UX concept (workshop switch stakeholders, creating synthesis, information architecture, screen flows) to UI Design (create visual design for interfaces)
- You have experience in performing and evaluate qualitative user research activities (user testing, interviews)
- You are familiar with tools like Figma and Adobe products (for example: Illustrator)
- You worked on digital products (B2C/B2B) before (digital platforms, etc. beyond websites)
- You have first-class verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- You live in Berlin or are willing to move (from the EU)
It'd Be Nice If You Had
- You have experience in supporting marketing with digital designs
- You have worked with business stakeholders before
- You have experience with web technologies
- We give shares to all our full time employees so you profit from our success
- Get your perfect tech set-up: We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life
- Benefit from our work from home and remote work policy
- Genuine empowerment: We believe that our platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
- We have been successfully financed and have strong investors on our side
- We live a direct, open and appreciative culture
You want to be part of this success story? We are looking forward to receiving your online application, even if your profile doesn’t match the description 100%.
At OVIAVO, we believe in equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees . If you like making things that make a difference, we are looking forward to your application!