With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
As our Fintech Operations Manager you will take your stake in the development of the new world around mobile wallets, payments and financial services. Together with our Payment & Financial Services team you will build and shape the daily operations of our product, from customer due diligence to fraud prevention, to deliver an outstanding customer experience and success of our product. You strive to roll up your sleeves, track potential for optimization and further develop our operations area at Stocard.
We're looking for a talented, growth-oriented, motivated individual who is willing to combine the complexities of regulation with the practicalities of a rapidly growing user base.
How you'll shape our journey
- Be hands-on with compliance operations tasks, from customer due diligence to transaction monitoring
- Build and optimize scalable processes to prepare for rapid growth
- Analyze data to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and search for improvements
- Lead and support junior operations analysts to achieve operations success
- Liaise with external and internal teams to resolve inquiries and issues
- Take responsibility for and ensure high quality of our compliance operations
- Stay on top of the regulatory changes and requirements from partners to adapt internal processes
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets, fintech and payments, feeling related to our vision
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in customer due diligence, anti financial crime or compliance, ideally in a fintech environment
- Strong analytical mind, able to analyze data, assess priorities and draw conclusions
- You are approaching new topics and challenges independently
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality and a proactive way of working
- You can prioritize and tackle multiple tasks at the same time while maintaining a precise and well-structured way of working
- Experience with mentoring others is a plus
- Motivated by an international and product-focused work environment with strong team spirit
- Excellent English communication skills
- Degree (bachelors, masters or equivalent) in a relevant field
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Relocation, visa and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?