'Data Mesh instead of Data Farce'. You see yourself as an innovator and enabler? In search of a platform where you can realize your visions and build a groundbreaking roadmap together with a diverse and talented technology team? Then you have finally found the right place for you!
We strive to create a data-driven environment that brings our B2B and B2C deliverables in line with cutting-edge standards. In your role as Product Owners*, you will create horizontal and vertical connections to fully optimize the strategic value of our business. In a nutshell, your tasks are:
- Responsible for developing and implementing our product vision as well as roadmap
- Define, communicate and translate a detailed and well-documented backlog
- Ensure product development is cost-effective, agile, and stable from bugs and change requests
- Agile trade-off between product requirements from run and change
- Maintain good communication with the data and technology team as well as various external and internal stakeholders
- Scale up know-how through best-in-class technology and cutting-edge decision-making á la scientific standards
We’re living in a new reality. And digital is the only way forward. At this moment, your future team is creating this world, and can hardly wait you to join this amazing experience!
Now we're excited to hear about your digital impact! Tell us your story and why Dept needs your influence?- We are already looking forward to your answer.
Tech-Stack, Roadmap and Workflow
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies a/o design thinking
- Understands how to use and organize agile collaboration tools such as Git, Docker, or Jira
- Capture and create solid stories behind analytical results based on data
Nice to have but not a must
- Familiar with Big Data platforms, data science coding languages (Python, Scala), and algorithm development
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, SQL, data warehouse solutions
Additionally, YOU have
- Several years of practical experience as a product owner in the implementation of data warehouse, data science or business intelligence projects
- End-to-end and solution-oriented thinking
- Creative mindset and proven management skills
- Team player with good communication skills and a self-confident attitude
- Adding value for our customers is your passion!
- Solution-oriented, with the necessary pragmatism and an agile mindset
- 'Sharing is caring' – in order to be successful together by living diversity
- Fluent in business English and German (Native or C-Level)
- Work together with developers, data engineers and data scientists who are all passionate and excel in their domain!
- Develop a pragmatic way of approaching projects with a focus on results and business value.
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference!
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to e-commerce and online marketing.
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges.
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest.
- A modern Office Cologne as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models.
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times!
- Flat team hierarchy where ideas can be changed to action in no time.
- Sneak peek into the future: build your own small team and take our product to a complete NEW level, which will be defined with you!
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.
We are happy about human beings of any gender.