We are excited to grow our team with an owner for our Consumer Product, based in Munich. We’re redefining the car rental experience and need an entrepreneur-type to help build out the Kyte experience of making getting a car surprisingly easy.
About the role
- Complete product ownership. We believe in extreme ownership and look for people who share that same value. Your responsibility is to bring the consumer product experience to the next level and make it even more surprisingly easy for Kyte’s customers to get a car.
- Work closely with Kyte customers to generate and validate hypotheses. Conduct and document experiments around promising hypotheses. Your customers are in the US for now but there are many tools that make it easy to be close with them - seek those out to relate and connect.
- Be the owner of the consumer view within the team. Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teammates (e.g. growth marketing, communications, engineering), get input from your teammates on product priorities, and create transparency on priorities and product feature progress across the company.
- Run the weekly consumer product meetings (sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, bug triages, as well as the daily stand-ups) to ensure continuous progress and improvement of your product.
- Own new consumer product features & initiatives and increase the quality level (bug management, uptime). Build for scale.
- Be a Swiss Army Knife. Remove blockers, solve problems, and find a path forward in a rapidly growing business across multiple markets.