With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
As our Fintech Operations Analyst you will take your stake in the development of the new world around mobile wallets, payments and financial services. Together with our Payment & Financial Services team you will shape the daily operations of our product, from customer due diligence to fraud prevention, to deliver an outstanding customer experience and success of our product.
We're looking for a talented, growth-oriented, motivated individual who is willing to combine the complexities of regulation with the practicalities of a rapidly growing user base.
How you'll shape our journey
- Perform initial and periodic customer due diligence reviews relating to customer identification and verification
- Analyze alerts generated by transaction monitoring systems to detect suspicious activities
- Ensure highest quality and productivity levels as per internal procedures and guidelines
- Gather and document information related to customers due diligence
- Escalate red flags and due diligence findings to management
- Liaise with external and internal teams to resolve issues related to customer due diligence and transaction monitoring
- Improve our current operations process to be more transparent, measurable and effective
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets, fintech and payments, feeling related to our vision
- Ability to analyze data, and draw conclusions for customer due diligence and transaction monitoring cases
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality and proactive way of working
- Comfortable working independently according to established policies and procedures
- Able to prioritize and tackle multiple tasks at the same time while maintaining a precise and well-structured way of working
- Motivated by an international and product-focused work environment with strong team spirit
- Previous experience within the financial services industry in CDD or transaction monitoring is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Degree (bachelors, apprenticeship or equivalent) in a relevant field
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Relocation, visa and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?