Hey awesome product designer, we are looking for you!
(if you are awesome too, but not a product designer, please feel free to forward this job posting to your awesome friends)
We are looking for your technical mind, your product design skills and love of start-ups to accelerate individualized learning for everybody with us at Peers.
Peers is an online platform for individualized learning. We enable our customers to upskill their workforce in the most effective way, using our AI-generated learning paths, which incorporate trainings, e-learnings, podcasts and all other types of possible content. We have proven our product through our paying customers and VC investor backing.
- Be responsible for the UX and UI design of our platform
- Be the advocate for our users
- Conduct user research and product testing with B2B customers
- Collaborate closely with product management: Gather the insights and brainstorm solutions to build the best product
- Work and collaborate as part of a multidisciplinary scrum team
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Degree in Product Design or related field, or complementary studies with deep work experience in product design
- Experienced in solution-oriented user-centered design
- You know the common design tools and services (e.g. Invision, Figma, Sketch)
- Experience with usability testing, interaction design, user flows and similar concepts
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), German is a strong plus
What we offer:
- Work closely with our founders and incredible team
- Build up and shape a meaningful product that takes care of every company´s most valuable asset: their employees
- Feel empowered to take responsibility from day one, knowing that we have got your back through our positive feedback culture and team spirit
- Enjoy the options of working in our awesome co-working space or from home and flexible working hours as part of the Peers work culture.
- Join us in shaping the future of learning!
Contact person: Dr. David Topf