Become part of our story and join us as an intern in Business Development - Partnerships.
Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances?
It starts with opening a business account and leads to taking care of all the tax issues. We want to make it easy to run an own business when being self-employed and offer tailored services that address the pressing and unique needs freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings. Now we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs.
Your mission at Kontist:
You are part of our dedicated Business Development and Partnerships team and support us in setting up our Partnerships and Sales Distribution channel.
By doing so, you will contribute to Kontist growth and help the self-employed audience benefit from less administrative work.
- You will work closely with our Head of Bizdev & Partnerships and the CMO to help develop “Partnerships” into a sustainable channel with a long term perspective.
- In Kontists very hands on environment you will be able to bring in your creative, analytical and personal side as a valued member of our team.
- Join Kontist in an exciting scaling phase of the company and play a significant role in shaping the future of taxes.
- Research and approach suitable sales and distribution partners
- Assist the team in establishing new partnerships, this includes the communication with partners during onboarding, the preparation of documents and the setup for the launch (e.g. creating landing pages for new offers, flyers, preparation of communication strategies for the launch)
- Support in the further development of existing partnerships
- Close coordination with different departments in order to involve our partners in the best possible way
- Analysis of the performance of partnerships and preparation of presentations
- Participation in other exciting ad hoc projects that contribute to Kontist´s acquisition goals and are of high strategic relevance
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program and ideally you have already completed your first year in social sciences, economics, marketing or a similar course of study
- You are able to quickly adjust to new working environments and understand the needs and goals of Kontist and our Partners
- You’re an analytical and number driven person, who also knows that beside all the facts it is necessary to convince potential partners through an empathetic and people oriented communication.
- You have a “Getting things done” attitude and you’re working method is highly structured and organized
- You‘re passionate about joining our mission and want to be part of an exciting growth phase
- You speak fluent German (C1), very good English (B2-C1) and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Nice to have: You have already worked on partnerships or in B2B sales or/and you have gained first experience in a fast-growing digital company, start-up environment, a fintech or in general a company serving the self-employed audience.
How we show you our love:
- The opportunity to join in an exciting growth phase of the company along with the unique chance to develop yourself quickly and significantly contribute to Kontist´s success story
- A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community where you can grow personally and professionally
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Flexible trust-based working hours & remote work possible
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company off-sites
- Weekly German classes
- Sponsored Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club membership
- 30 holidays and an extra day off on your birthday