- Your mission is to build our company from the ground up. You will be responsible for the strategic set-up and IT development of our platform, setting new market trends and developing our B2B SaaS platform
- Together with your co-founders, build our "Dream Team" from scratch to build, scale and run a platform to enable a multi-billion business
- Convince investors of the technology of our business model and represent the interests of our company together with the other co-founders
- Love to use the variety of tools out there to actually improve architecture and code base every day
- Work with or integrate new leading-edge technology keeps you motivated
- Empower yourself, engage with your team, get better every day
- Min 5 years experience in software development as freelancer or full-time employee
- You were at least once responsible for a medium/large scale frontend application
- You bring a software engineering background and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You love patterns and complex challenges, you know how to evaluate solutions and how to choose the right one based on experience and clever decision making
- You can work on your own but you love to share your knowledge and work with the team
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- During your first months at PartsCloud you will understand our customers’ pain points and deliver first prototypes for testing and proof-of-concept.
- After 3-4 months you have a deeper understanding of our customers and you will develop the first MVP of our PartsCloud platform, which you are responsible for.
- After 6-8 months you will have the SaaS architecture set up for scaling. You will be implementing the core features of our Software in very close interaction with our key users to help deliver on the SaaS contracts with our first customers.
- A one-time opportunity to help build an exciting B2B business model with scaling potential
- You will hold a substantial portion of company shares in PartsCloud
- We believe in transparency, fairness and solidarity in everyday work
- You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours and home office days
Location: Stuttgart / remote | When do you start? As soon as possible.
If you would like to change the world as well as yourself, bring in new ideas and take ownership, our startup environment is the perfect match for you. Let’s have a look at your application and send us your CV.