We are Latana, an innovative product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Transferwise, Unilever, and more - and we’re just getting started!
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the core part of our product - Latana Dashboard. You will be responsible for all product use cases related to brand data analytics and work with a dedicated cross-functional team of engineers, designers and market researchers on implementing new product features. Your key focus will be on growing product value through expanding usage scenarios and delighting customers with a superior user experience. You also will also collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Own the development of the Latana Dashboard, with the goal of delivering a cutting-edge, scalable SaaS user experience to our customers which they love and engage with regularly.
- You will distil our existing and prospective customers’ pain points, set the roadmap for development and create scalable processes for user-focused product iteration.
- Break complex features (e.g. self-service sign up, payment processes, customer support flows) into minimum viable products, with a focus on quick iterations. Regularly speak to our customers to deeply understand the problems we are tackling, establish new hypotheses.
- Constantly evaluate if new features are achieving their goals through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Work with the commercial team to build growth and client satisfaction into the product.
Your Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with customer-focused part of B2B product. SaaS is a big plus.
- Proven track record of vetting product-ideas through direct customer feedback, data-driven validation, and rapid prototyping.
- Extensive experience with SCRUM/Agile product development, relevant organization and productivity tools and defining specs with clear requirements, user flows, and mockup wireframes.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, which you use to write the needed documentation and to communicate daily with business and technical stakeholders.
- Combining analytical rigour with commercial thinking: you combine a strategic gut-feel from observing trends, with a deep sense of data-driven logic and analysis, whilst maintaining a focus on achieving the commercial objectives of the company.
What We Offer
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Lifelong learning budget to contribute to your continuing education.
- Yearly stipend for use on public transport or personal fitness via Urban Sports Club.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally.
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely during the pandemic.
- Regular team outings on our two company boats plus regular social events!