Logicap is the new way of venture financing.
Fundraising for a company can be tough. While it often takes months to close an equity round, founders are reluctant to give up shares due to low valuations. By applying Revenue-based Financing, we provide founders with non-dilutive, easy to access capital to expand their operations. Our portfolio companies repay their funding by sharing a percentage of their future revenue with us.
Founded in 2020, we are currently tightening our processes to start our 2021 investment batch in the second quarter of this year. To expand our management team, we are looking for a Senior Credit Officer as Co-Founder/Partner to join our journey.
What this job is about
Becoming an early member of our small team, you will have the chance to shape your own working environment and build processes from the beginning. By doing so, you will mainly be active in
- Building and applying a credit risk model to our financing approach.
- Researching background information, reviewing personal and business financial statements as well as credit bureau data.
- Interacting with counterparties to conduct due diligence and obtaining relevant information to complete credit risk assessment.
- Recommending and monitoring borrower adherence to loan covenants.
- Leading investment rounds together with co-investors.
- Academic degree in business, finance or related field.
- 3+ years of demonstrated expertise in a similar position in credit financing.
- Knowledge of financial markets, securities and banking industries.
- Excellent financial analytical skills with sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Prior experience in analyzing the financial condition of companies.
- Ability to interpret tax returns and financial statements.
- Startup or leadership experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with limited supervision, and be a self-starter.
Why work with Logicap
- You will work together with industry experts to fund exciting young companies and help them to grow to their full potential.
- You will be a C-Level partner in our team and take on a leadership role in the foreseeable future.
- You will work together with founders, investors and financial institutions and build your own network of industry experts.
- You will perform at the cutting edge of venture funding in Germany and establish a new way of company financing together with us.
- You will receive a co-founder equity package.
If you are looking for the opportunity to be part of the revolution of growth financing, we would be more than happy to hear from you.