At SPAREHUB, we have the service gene in our DNA, and with our end-to-end platform for industrial spare parts we are leading the very traditional manufacturing industry into the glorious age of full digitalization. At Sparehub, machinery and equipment manufacturers and third-party logistics providers (3PL) come together via a lean, digital process. Instead of waisting time, money and management attention to the very complex process of spare parts logistics fulfillment, everyone can focus on their own core competencies and make logistics fulfillment for industrial spare parts the easy part. Founded in 2021, we want to play a big part in making the entire spare parts value chain digital. In order to achieve our goal, we are looking for an excellent team member as
Co-Founder and CTO (m/w/d)
Stuttgart / Remote / ENGINEERING / Full-time
- Your mission is to build our company from the ground up. You will be responsible for the strategic set-up and IT development of our platform, setting new market trends and developing our technology / IT
- Together with a recruitment specialist, build our developer team from scratch
- Convince investors of the technology of our business model and represent the interests of our company together with the other co-founders
- Love to use the variety of tools out there to actually improve architecture and code base every day
- Work with or integrate new leading-edge technology keeps you motivated
- Build, scale and run a platform to enable a multi-billion business together with an exceptional team
- Empower yourself, engage with your team, get better every day
- Min 5 years experience in IT and software development as freelancer or full-time employee
- You were at least once responsible for a medium/large scale frontend application
- You bring a software engineering background and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You love patterns and complex challenges, you know how to evaluate solutions and how to choose the right one based on experience and clever decision making
- You can work on your own but you love to share your knowledge and work with the team
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- During your first month at Sparehub you will learn how our business operates, understand our customers pain points and deliver first MVP’s for testing and proof-of-concept.
- After 3 months you have a deeper understanding of our customers and you will develop the first epics from scratch and pour them in the Sparehub platform, which you are responsible for. You will initiate and conduct regular code reviews.
- After 6 months you will have the SaaS architecture all set up for scaling. You will be implementing the core features of our Software in very close interaction with the COO and our customers to pull their implementation projects through towards sustainable SaaS contracts.
- A one-time opportunity to help build an exciting B2B business model with scaling potential
- You will hold a substantial portion of company shares in Sparehub
- We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
- Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge to strengthen your „edge“
- You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours and home office days
Location: Stuttgart / remote | When do you start? As soon as possible.
If you would like to change the world as well as yourself, bring in new ideas and take ownership, our startup environment seems to be the perfect fit. Let’s have a look at your application and send us your CV via e-mail to [email protected]!