This highly visible role will enable you to be a part of our Sales and Business Development Team and work on
the success of our commercial strategy. You will build on your expertise in gaining new clients, converting the
potential clients and develop those relationships mainly through connecting and continuously communicating
with senior executives stemming from diverse end markets (insurance, pet care, retail, etc.) to understand their
most pressing issues and come up with strategies to help them making our telemedicine product a success for their end customers.
What will keep you challenged?
- Serve as a key player on our Sales and Business Development Team; build and own relationships, coordinate activity and communications, and build trusted advisor relationships with our important clients
- Own our existing accounts, make sure our solutions run smoothly and identify cross and up-selling opportunities
- Manage client transactions and oversee support case resolution, leading escalations and solving challenges to achieve client success
- Capture and sponsor client needs and roadmap requirements, interfacing with our product and solutions engineering teams to find solutions to short and longer-term needs.
What will make you succeed?
- Sales experience, understanding complex technical solutions
- Experience in marketing and partnership management is a big plus
- Experience in (digital) health is a big plus
- Excellent communication and the ability to persuade the clients
- Ability to understand and articulate complex products and ideas
- Hands-on mentality, proactive, hands-on-attitude as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- Having a good network in the Insurance, Petcare or Veterinary market will help us to bring more industry expertise into the company
- Last but not least: You are business fluent in German and English
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce in one of the hottest areas pre / during and foremost post Corona, namely telemedicine
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining an important player in Europe’s start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!
Reach out to Wolfgang (Country Manager Germany) ([email protected] / linkedin.com/in/wolfgang-wagner-b986a2111/+4916)