With over 50 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
Gain first-hand experience at one of the fastest growing fintech startups and join our great team as an Intern: Business Development. Stocard is the place for you if you like to take responsibility from day one and experience a steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment. Help us to grow our business and push the development of our sales and key accounts forward. Your tasks will range from developing new processes for our sales team and designing business models for new products to making data-driven decisions for key accounts. You’d love to learn all about business development, sales, and account management. Are you the person we are looking for?
What you'll be working on...
- Work closely with our international Sales teams to support them with preparing material for clients and supporting with other pre-sales activities
- Manage campaigns for top-notch retailers all over the world
- Analyse and evaluate the success of our clients’ campaigns
- Deep dive into new technologies and market opportunities
- Be the hub between our technical and business teams, and derive valuable insights from data for new products and features
- Communicate new product developments to prospective and existing retailers
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in apps, mobile wallets and mobile technology, feeling related to our vision
- First relevant sales experience as an intern or working student at a startup is a strong plus
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality; you love to get things done
- Curious and proactive in nature with a strong analytical mind
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Able to support us for at least 6 months as a full-time intern
- Relevant bachelors/masters program
- Excellent communication skills in English
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of Mannheim
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
To apply for this position submit your documents in English or German via stocard.de/jobs or send your complete application to [email protected].
Your contact: Natalia Batres-Günther