With over 50 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
As our Content Writer Marketing Working Student, you will research and create new content for our email marketing campaigns that will reach our millions of users around the globe. Create and optimize the content of our campaigns to keep our users informed and engaged through various channels (email, push notifications in our app and website). If you are passionate about storytelling and understand how to write content that appeals to our stakeholders, this role is for you! Leave your footprint and unleash your creativity thereby helping us provide a great shopping experience in our app.
What you'll be working on...
- Support our marketing team in ensuring high quality content of our email marketing campaigns and CRM
- Create and drive our email marketing campaigns and flows forward by using your creativity and storytelling ability
- Write our newsletter and coordinate its translation, keeping our 55 million users around the world engaged and informed
- Support in the continuous optimization of our email marketing campaigns and flows through A/B testing and conversion optimization
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, apps and startups as well as enthusiasm for our vision
- Great writing and communication ability, as well as very good conceptual and creative skills
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo in order to achieve the best possible results
- Enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree in communication, media, business or a comparable field
- An eye for detail and high work standards
- Hands-on mentality; you love to tackle challenges and move forward
- Very good communications skills in English; German and other language skills are an advantage
- Teamwork oriented with an independent and reliable way of working
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Have an impact on the every day shopping experience of 55 million users
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of Mannheim
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Professional development; skill sharing, tech talks, meetups, etc.
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
To apply for this position submit your documents in English or German via stocard.de/jobs or send your complete application to [email protected].
Your contact: Natalia Batres-Günther