(Senior) Embedded System Engineer (m/f/d)
Place of residence is Berlin, please!
We are the Startup Dynamic Golf and develop the world's first technology that tracks a golf ball on the green - revolutionizing the sport of golf.
An international patent application has been filed to protect the technology. For effective and efficient product development, we cooperate with experts from the University of Stuttgart (ITO), Telegärtner Elektronik and the Fraunhofer Institute. Leading golf clubs as pilot customers and partners are actively involved in the implementation of the project.
In addition, we have successfully collected more than 200k this year. Further financing rounds are in preparation.
Does the challenge of actively shaping the next growth step in a dynamic start-up as Embedded Ingenieur? You can expect exciting technical challenges, cooperation with leading technology institutions and the unique opportunity to realize your dreams for eternity with the most innovative product in golf history.
- Translate product requirements into design specification,
- Design embedded systems utilizing cutting edge embedded (GPU) platforms,
- Select components while paying attention to product requirements, availability, lead, time, and quality,
- Design mechanical parts of our system (CAD Design) as well as circuits of electrical components (PCB layout),
- Utilize electrical, mechanical and firmware test equipment,
- Microcontroller and OS programming,
- Programming computer vision and other sensor related algorithms,
- Handling data communication to backend,
- Industrialization of our products,
- Coordinate works of our team and our (embedded systems) service suppliers.
Your qualifications (required)
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related field,
- 4+ years of experience in embedded systems development (or equivalent level),
- Strong embedded programming skills in C++,
- Experience with IoT and Connected Products (e.g Wifi, LTE, M2M, MQTT),
- Computer vision knowledge, especially with OpenCV,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels,
- Proven ability to multi-task with minimal supervision,
- “Maker” attitude and high quality expectations in a long term view,
- Agile development skills (Scrum, Kanban or similar),
- Fluent in German and English.
- CAD-Design in Fusion 360, Inventor or similiar,
- GPU programming skills (Nvidia Cuda, in Combination with OpenCV),
- Cloud native infrastructure knowledge (Kubernetes, Docker),
- Deep knowledge in messaging libraries or brokers (ZeroMQ, MQTT broker),
- Experiences with lidar and laser systems,
- Circuit design and PCB layout at the schematic level with experience in Fusion 360 Eagle, Altium or Orcad would be helpful.
- 1h per day for your personal development,
- Highly structured tech area,
- Regular feedback talks and a development plan for you personally,
- leading role as an embedded engineer for further growth,
- demanding and wide range of tasks,
- Insights into leading technologies and product developments,
- Cooperation with top international partners,
- intercultural, agile corporate culture in a start-up in Berlin,
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and flexible working hours,
- Competitive Salary (customary in the market),
- new laptop to work with,
- Bicycles for rent for free and payment for public transport,
- Gym Pass,
- Assistance with the move (if necessary),
- financial means for further education,
- Discounted food and drink,
- very attractive virtual investment (vSOP) in the company,
- good mood and joy in the common work ;-)
Your next step:
We look forward to receiving your application as (Senior) Embedded System Engineer (m/f/d) at the e-mail address below! If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to hearing from you!
AI Golf UG (limited liability)
Mobile: +(49) 176 30774345
e-mail: [email protected]