Publisher Sales Manager
Publisher Sales Manager // English speaker
Become part of YIELDKIT! - We are a multinational team of 25 employees from over 11 nations. We believe in intensive cooperation and our team spirit to continue expanding our business.
YIELDKIT is a leading international online marketing and technology company with customers worldwide. YIELDKIT enables publishers and advertisers to perform their affiliate marketing strategies in the simplest way, yielding higher revenue and traffic with less effort.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your talents and career and to grow in our company. We are looking for you as a full-time reinforcement for our team in our Hamburg office as soon as possible:
- Reach out to cold leads in English speaking countries
- Make first contact through cold calling and email with online publishers of all sizes
- Arrange meetings and demos with potential leads to identify their needs, find what fits and close the deal
- Developing and managing publisher relationships with a focus on building long-term relationships
- Maintain close contact with leads before and after deal closure to ensure satisfaction
- Tracking, analyzing and improving the Publisher KPIs: Keeping track of the publishers’ performance, fixing possible problems and finding new revenue opportunities
- Work together with our Advertiser team to offer the best possible advertiser coverage to the publishers
- You will be responsible for ongoing market analysis with a focus in find new revenue opportunities for our partners
- 3-4 years of experience in the digital/ ad technology space. Preferably in affiliate or performance marketing
- Proven ability to close deals in a competitive environment
- Understanding of the needs and challenges of online publishers and their business models
- You’re a “hunter”: Persistent, with advanced negotiation skills and experience with long-term sales cycles
- Sales driven: Strong communication and public speaking skills and you act as an evangelist for YIELDKIT solutions, to put together compelling pitches or business cases
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- You enjoy reaching out to people and companies via phone and email
- High proficiency in written and spoken English; another language is a plus
- Opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company.
- Flat hierarchies, good teamspirit and flexible working hours.
- Fresh fruits and free drinks.
- Team breakfast & lunch as well as summer and winter parties.
- A nice office in the Jarrestadt with many dining and shopping options.
More about us at yieldkit.de.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
YIELDKIT GmbH, Jarrestraße 44b, 22303 Hamburg