Do you consider yourself passionate about Blockchain technology? Do you have consulting or venture development experience?
Then please read on …..
Chainstep is a boutique co-creation firm helping clients to bring their next generation blockchain based business models to life. We work in training, consulting and product development projects with clients.
Equally important is our inhouse product roadmap were we generate IP through R&D.
We work in projects such as Hansebloc (bit.ly/2RCpzrD) or Dibichain (innovative-produktkreislaeufe.de/Verbundprojekte/DIBICHAIN.html) and we are constantly evaluating options to incubate product ideas into spin offs.
With our sister company Consider IP (consider-ip.com) we complement the team with research in 3D printing, IoT, V2X and AI.
Your role would be support the management team for our product development service line and our in-house R&D.
- You will work on supply chain, cross entrerprise process optimization, identity (DID, SSI) and industry 4.0 projects in an enthusiastic and multi cultural team
- You will assist with research around business models
- You will work on the architecture of applications running on decentralized databases ( Ethereum, evan, Hyperledger,….)
- You constantly scan new technology fields for new technologies
Professional Skills and Experience we look for:
- Management consulting or venture development experience
- Plus is technical knowledge in blockchain application (hyperledger, Evan, ...)
- Interest in combining IoT, AI and Blockchain
- Ability in solving critical problems
If you can’t tick every box but you think you will be an asset get in touch anyway!
Why join us?
- … are an energetic and fun team based in Hamburg.
- … are a young start-up, but already have a high reputation in the Blockchain ecosystem. We are working for large corporations but have also driven decentralized networks such as cobility (cobility.org)
- … work closely with our industry- and technology partners.
- … have a global network.
- … are very open to any nationality, gender, color and character.
- … will work in Hamburg, but with the possibility to do home office on a regular
- … will have flexible working hours as long as you are able to meet deadlines and achieve
- … will be able to leverage your own ideas and to be creative.
- … will have the chance to position yourself in a fast-growing company and pursue an entrepreneurial path of your own if you wish
- … will have the opportunity to increase your own reputation by participating in conferences,
hosting hackathons, writing, articles…. ( we are co-founders of one of the largest meet up groups around innovation in Hamburg (meetup.com/de-DE/Innovationsforum-Hamburg)
Get in touch or put is in touch with your friend interested in this role