Do you consider yourself a full-stack dev with architecture skills and passionate about Blockchain?
Then please read on …..
Chainstep is a boutique co-creation firm helping clients to bring their next generation blockchain based business models to life. We work in training, consulting and product development projects with clients.
Equally important is our inhouse product roadmap were we generate IP through R&D.
We work in projects such as Hansebloc (bit.ly/2RCpzrD) or Dibichain (innovative-produktkreislaeufe.de/Verbundprojekte/DIBICHAIN.html) and we are constantly evaluating options to incubate product ideas into spin offs.
With our sister company Consider IP (consider-ip.com) we complement the team with research in 3D printing, IoT, V2X and AI.
Your role would be to orchestrate the technology team for our product development service line and our in-house R&D.
- You will work on supply chain, cross entrerprise process optimization, identity (DID, SSI) and industry 4.0 projects in an enthusiastic and multi cultural team
- You will initiate and oversee the design and develop our Frontend and Backend applications
- You will work on the architecture of applications running on decentralized databases ( Ethereum, evan, Hyperledger,….)
- You constantly scan new technology fields for new technologies and adopt them quickly
- Our products will show a technical footprint of your work and ideas
Professional Skills and Experience we look for:
- Minimum of 4 years of Fullstack developer experience
- Expert knowledge of HTML5,CSS3, Java Script, Node.Js
- Deep knowledge of React, Python or Java
- Deep knowledge in the use of decentralized systems
- Experience with cryptography
- Experienced in identity system development
- Hands on experience with Docker
- Track record of working on dynamic UX and UI solutions
- Experience in combining IoT, AI and Blockchain
- Track record in solving critical problems
If you can’t tick every box but you think you will be an asset get in touch anyway!
Why join us?
- … are an energetic and fun team based in Hamburg.
- … are a young start-up, but already have a high reputation in the Blockchain ecosystem. We are working for large corporations but have also driven decentralized networks such as cobility (cobility.org)
- … work closely with our industry- and technology partners.
- … have a global network.
- … are very open to any nationality, gender, color and character.
- … will work in Hamburg, but with the possibility to do home office on a regular
- … will have flexible working hours as long as you are able to meet deadlines and achieve
- … will be able to leverage your own ideas and to be creative.
- … will have the chance to position yourself in a fast-growing company and pursue an entrepreneurial path of your own if you wish
- … will have the opportunity to increase your own reputation by speaking at conferences,
hosting hackathons, writing, articles…. ( we are co-founders of one of the largest meet up groups around innovation in Hamburg (meetup.com/de-DE/Innovationsforum-Hamburg)
- … will receive a generous budget for personal development
- … will get the IT you want
Get in touch or put is in touch with your friend interested in this role