Working in close contact with the CEO, your role will be similar to the one of a startup founder: very sales oriented at first, with a team of 1-2 people, you will be expected to be autonomous and to deliver the highest standards of customer service. You will have to grow the business locally, develop a new client portfolio, recruit and manage staff, monitor performance and increase brand awareness.
- Define and execute the strategy for the German market
- Be the best Sales rep to secure the first 20 clients
- Scale Sales and Customer success to reach and maintain exponential growth
- Identify and communicate local product needs to product/engineering teams
- Build and grow the German office and full team of Sales, Customer Success, Support and other relevant functions
- Manage the German market P&L and report to the founders
- You will start by spending 4 weeks in France to understand our product, market, processes, team and culture.
We offer an attractive package based on experience, including equity.
- Native German, and bilingual in English
- 5+ years of consulting, operations management, or related experience delivering business goals
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial hustle, natural problem solver and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, form and execute a strategy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and lead by example
- Speaking French is a plus