The insurance industry is currently not able to deliver a unique claims experience to end- customers because the claims value chain is highly fragmented and not digital.
claimsforce is the first fully digital SaaS+ (Software as a Service PLUS) platform for claims services in the insurance industry. We have the vision to provide technologies to insurance companies, end customers and other involved parties to create a unique claims experience all over the world.
In order to innovate the complete claims journey, we will highly leverage Process Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence approaches.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent (CSA) to join our Hamburg team! As part of the CSA team, you will build trustful relationships with claimsforce end-users by ensuring first-class customer service.
As a CSA, you have the opportunity to:
- Become a specialized resource on the claimsforce platform
- Be the first point-of-contact to manage incoming calls and answer customer service inquiries
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within Service Level Agreements (SLAs); follow up to ensure resolution
- You completed training as an insurance clerk or have 2-3+ years of customer service experience
- You have the confidence to answer phone calls and don’t mind responding to emails
- You bring experience working with CRM like Asana
- You are communicative in German (written and oral) and in English
- You are a natural helper who likes to follow through resolution
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and adapt quickly to changes
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to be part of shaping the product that will be significant in the insurance industry
- Hands-on practical experience in an early stage startup from Day 1
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- An international team that is dedicated to innovation and collaborative success
- Weekly ‘Rumble’ sessions where you can freely express new product ideas to the whole team and actually test your ideas
- All the equipment you need like a brand-new Mac or Windows Laptop, screens, etc. to help you be successful in your role
- A spacious office in the heart of Hafencity
- Healthy (and some not so healthy) snacks and drinks
- Regular team events, corporate parties and Friday Beers
What are you waiting for? Apply now!