Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
What is Zuora RevPro?
Zuora RevPro is the leading revenue recognition and forecasting solution, with a proven track record of more than $250 billion in revenue under management. RevPro is part of Zuora's order-to-cash product portfolio which creates a one-stop shop for automating financial operations. RevPro’s rules-based engine automates even the most complex revenue processes to produce consistent and accurate revenue data quickly and easily. It integrates with any ERP – or works as a stand-alone solution – and is deployed under a convenient on-cloud model. And, in an industry guided by ever-evolving standards, it’s reassuring to know RevPro complies with both ASC 606 and IFRS revenue standards.
What is the role?
The Solution Architect will integrate, customize and deliver enterprise-level software deployed within the context of Revenue / Financial applications. S/he will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, and secure client approval.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
- Perform FIT GAP analysis on the Business requirements with Zuora RevPro functionality.
- Translate requirements into functional design documents and review and critique both functional and technical designs.
- Configure Zuora RevPro to meet Business requirements.
- Design / develop unit test cases, expected results as per business requirements and processes.
- Prepare mock data to mimic Clients business scenarios and perform unit testing.
- Design custom solutions / workarounds for identified GAPs.
- Lead Conference room pilot session with Client’s business and IT team.
- Assist Client during User acceptance testing and resolve issues.
- Design, develop and deliver Revenue desktop procedures to assist client in RevPro performing and utilizing Zuora RevPro functionality.
- Assist in architectural and integration design to integrate client ERP system with Zuora RevPro.
- Ensure that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the Statement of Work.
- Address scope creep through change order management in a proactive manner.
- Facilitate large group meetings with diverse sets of project stakeholders.
- Lead teams of consultants and developers.
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user training.
- Develop estimates for work on Zuora RevPro / customization for GAPs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
- 5 years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, finance, and accounting.
- Experience in Revenue will be an added advantage.
- Experience in ASC 605 & 606 is a plus.
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing training materials and end-user training.
- Experience in integrating financial data across enterprise level applications is an added advantage.
- Travel Requirements: Requires travel 30-40% of time, typically to various client sites located in Europe.