About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management solutions. Zuora delivers the subscription billing, commerce and finance capabilities that have become the industry standard to help companies transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud solution to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy. To learn more visit www.zuora.com.
The Solution Architect will deliver and integrate enterprise-level software deployed within the context of larger technical solutions. S/he will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, and secure client approval.
- Draw upon experience working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions and successfully drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
- Ensure that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the Statement of Work.
- Address scope creep through change order management in a proactive manner.
- Facilitate large group meetings with diverse sets of project stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into functional design documents and review and critique both functional and technical designs.
- Lead teams of consultants and developers.
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user training.
- Develop estimates for work.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
- 5 years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, finance, accounting, or manufacturing.
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing training materials and end-user training.
Job Location/Travel Requirements: Open to applicants in Bay Area, Atlanta, Boston or New York. Requires travel 10-20% of time, typically to various client sites located in North America.