Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora® platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo. To learn more about the Zuora platform, please visit www.zuora.com.
The Zuora HR team is looking for a temporary part-time (32 hours per week), HR Specialist.
We’re looking for an HR professional with 2-3 years of experience to support our HR Team within our San Mateo office. The ideal candidate will have HR experience in a fast-paced environment. As an HR Specialist, you're able to work quickly and efficiently, multi-task, manage deadlines effectively, and work with confidential information professionally and discreetly.
- Provide excellent customer service acting as point of contact for employees who have routine questions regarding HR policies, programs, and procedures.
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding of employees, ensuring compliance and accuracy with the appropriate new hire and termination paperwork
- Manage employment-related changes within Workday HRIS system including, but not limited to new hires and different types of transfers
- Input and maintain New Hires and Terminations in other HR related systems
- Conduct New Hire Benefit Onboarding for US employees focusing on creating a great new employee experience
- Assist with Contractor onboarding / offboarding as needed
- Manage leave process with Benefits Manager for USA employees going on Medical and Parental Leave.
- Assist with audits for IT, Security, and Payroll as needed.
- Assist with verifications of employment, immigration and travel letters as needed
- Provide support to HR Manager on employee U.S. Visa Immigration matters as needed
- Delivery support and assist with various HR projects working in collaboration with the HR team and others when needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 2 years experience in Human Resources or directly-related field
- Strong organization skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative and has Innate curiosity
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally with other departments and HR functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of employee relations, labor laws, and benefits administration.
- Ability to operate with flexibility and adapt quickly to a fast-changing environment.
- PHR Certification is a plus