Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
Your Impact Includes:
Zuora is seeking a proactive, experienced, highly motivated individual to join the Global Services team and lead professional services resources management for a subset of the portfolio of products as part of Zuora North America operations. The position will additionally focus on improving productivity and efficiency of the resource management process in a high growth organization
The Resource Manager will be responsible will coordinate the workflow of new projects from sales through completion, execute reports, and maintain key performance indicators and metrics.
This role will partner closely with the Sales Operations, Finance and other groups within Zuora to help improve workflow as projects move through their lifecycle.
- Work with Global Services Practice Directors, Delivery Managers, Center of Excellence, and Zuora Delivery Partners to assign project resources in a timely manner
- Will partner with PMO, Operations and Resource Managers to ensure resources are meeting utilization targets
- Will partner with Services Practice Directors and Resource Manager team to optimize scheduling efficiency of resources and make recommendations for process improvements based on analysis of data from the PSA tool
- Responsible for working with Delivery Managers to ensure the integrity of data within the PSA tool inclusive of Resource Requests, Assignments and the accuracy of Assignment Forecasts
- Responsible for monitoring the timely time entry into PSA from consultants and subcontractors. Partners with the Delivery Managers to identify trends and issues.
- Can make data backed suggestions to improve operational excellence, build capacity models to drive Zuora hiring and partner capacity.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner
- Own and maintain process and documentation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a similar role. Experience is a high growth SaaS company is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders across pre-sales and delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple projects and follow through
- Extremely well organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work under time sensitive and pressure situations and make balanced decisions
- Ability to work independently (potentially remote) in a high growth company that is a fast paced and in constantly changing environment
- Experience working with senior leadership to make key recommendations leveraging both data and field observation to drive process and operational improvements
- Experience with resource management, scheduling and professional services billing
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, PSA tools (Financial Force a plus), Office productivity tools like Microsoft Office, Google Docs etc