Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, New York, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
The Migration Consultant will carry out the following activities:
- Design, develop, and implement high-quality data migration solutions in order to meet project expectations and deadlines.
- Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, which could include working with clients, mapping data from legacy systems, transforming data, loading data, and building custom data migration solutions.
- Work with Relational Database Management systems and Zuora APIs
- Support and lead other team members on projects
- Utilize your excellent problem solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
- Work with your Engagement Manager, Solution Architect, Technical Consultant, and other team members to ensure a successful data migration is completed on a timeline.
- 20-40% travel is required, depending on client expectations
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related major
- 6 years of equivalent working experience
- Previous consulting experience implementing software solutions
- Experience with data migration projects from beginning to end. Experience with migration activities on a SAAS platform is a plus.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages and concepts.
- Ability to accurately scope, adjust when requirements change, and accurately allocate level of effort for tasks.
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills