Zuora is seeking a Regional Sr Director, Global Services to lead the rapidly growing professional service business in the JAPAC region. The role will lead and manage a highly skilled Professional Services team in the delivery of services to deploy Zuora’s industry-leading Subscription Management and Revenue Automation products. This leader is accountable for the overall success of Zuora’s customer deployments and of the Zuora Professional Services business across ANZ, Japan, and broader SE Asia markets. This includes building the team, delivering across a broad portfolio of customers, managing key customer relationships, embedding best practice processes, and planning efficient resource growth and allocation across the team to deliver for all our clients. The candidate must be a strong team leader who can build a high-performance culture that delivers world class results. The location for this position will be in Sydney, Australia.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Drive the overall success of the Zuora Global Services business across ANZ, including delivering successful customer implementations, eliminating churn, driving GS revenue, and margin.
- Ensure customer success through rapid high-quality implementations
- Build key customer relationships at executive and senior management level
- Manage and mentor several highly professional Services Team located in 4 countries
- Partner closely with Sales and Sales Engineering to jointly sell Zuora solutions across the market
- Collaborate with Zuora Product Mgmt, Engineering, and Customer Success across functions to ensure customer and company success
- Implement and utilize services best practice systems and standardised processes to increase services capability and drive increased satisfaction, revenue and margins
- Ensure project teams adhere to project resource budgets, meet deliverables and timelines
- Ensure project teams efficiently allocate project resources and manage scope changes
- Responsible for recruiting and building career paths for professional service team members through goal-setting, continuous feedback, mentoring, and training
- Other duties, growth initiatives, and responsibilities as assigned by executive leadership
- Travel as needed to support the team’s client engagements (typically 50% of time)
- Minimum of 12+ years relevant industry and leadership experience
- 5+ years in successfully building and leading large teams that drive enterprise software implementations with proven track record of successfully driving high customer satisfaction and profitability
- Experience with deploying Enterprise-scale SaaS solutions, including CRM and Financial Systems
- Strong management and leadership experience, ideally in leading enterprise software professional service teams
- Ability to build, motivate, guide, inspire, and drive a high performing team
- Managing distributed teams including goal setting and performance reviews
- Understanding of driving business process improvement for customers (sales, order management/logistics) enabled by enterprise software technology
- Demonstrated experience managing to a budget with clear goal-setting and real-time performance metrics displayed in Dashboards visible to all team members
- Ability to quickly build trusted advisor relationships with customer executives
- Negotiation and diplomacy skills in managing customer and internal issues
- Strong communication skills with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Good team player that can work effectively with management peers across functions
- Excellent analytical skills and high aptitude with ability to learn quickly
- High motivation. Will do what is required to ensure customer and company success
- BS in engineering, computer science, or management preferred; MBA helpful
No recruitment agencies please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level.