GS Strategy & Operations Global Leader is responsible for managing the business operations, Program Management Office/PMO, and lead the business analysis for Zuora’s Global Services and Training businesses. Ownership of Operations Management, Financial planning and analysis, utilization's management and Project/Program Portfolio Management & Reporting. This leader will leverage best practices from deep prior experience managing the operations and analysis for worldwide Professional Services business operations.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate across GS leadership/management teams to align activities with business priorities
- Manage operations and processes to ensure achievement of customer delivery, financial, and business goals
- Manage processes and controls to ensure consistency and compliance across functions
- Enhance operational efficiency and develop and oversee performance metrics and reporting
- Develop BU communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a primary point of contact with corporate cross functional teams (e.g. Finance, HR, Marketing, Legal, Procurement, Global Realty Services, etc.) to provide information and gain agreement for Zuora’s worldwide professional services business.
- Drive standard, consolidated processes across the GS function and regions (North American, EMEA, APAC, India).
Financial & Resource Planning:
Responsible for operational analysis and coordination/planning with BU managers and functions/teams, manage resource planning and approval processes, and support strategic programs.
- Define and manage the Financial Plan for Zuora’s worldwide Professional Services and training businesses.
- Analyze & interpret data to assist BU Leadership in understanding and delivering vs strategies and targets
- Provide quarterly and monthly resource reporting and variance analysis
- Manage resource allocation and forecasting – employees & contractors
- Monitor time tracking and reporting
- Financial planning, management, analysis, and reporting
- Work with other BU business leads to ensure achievement of financial including revenue and expense targets
- Review contractor funding and support workflow approval
- Define strategic goals and review performance targets
- Strategic review and planning with leadership team
- Prioritization of activities to align with funding capacity/constraints in collaboration with leadership teams.
- Manage and monitor implementation of initiatives to ensure achievement of cost, timing, churn and success.
- Responsible to lead and support multiple strategic initiatives.
- Develops management reporting/analytics
- Attend cross functional Operations meetings and alignment with other business units
Development & Growth:
- Coordinates GS strategic and transformation initiatives
- Assess strategic growth/reduction areas
- Design implement organizational/ operating model, process excellence, and GS strategy.
Analytics & Communications
- Develop program dashboard – identify key project status, risks, milestones
- Build employee communications
- Manage or support in BU Town Halls
Project/Program Portfolio Management & Reporting
- Provide financial modeling of expected results vs Budget/Forecast)
- Deliver budget requests and strategic resource needs
- Review resource allocation, forecasting, variances
- Identify and collaborate financial risks and opportunities
- Support BU leaders with operational project management, support and oversight