Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. TheSubscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
As a Zuora Strategic Account Executive you will be focused on 20 Strategic business accounts (Multi-billion dollar accounts) within your assigned territory. These accounts are industrial, heavy equipment manufacturers, IOT and manufacturing accounts. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to C level execs.
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory.
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new mid market customers.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings
- Evangelize the Zuora vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Zuora’s full suite of applications
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as require
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration
- 5+ years of experience in solution software sales, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or any other software solutions.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and partners, being creative with sales tools provided
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organizations
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level execs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Track record of leveraging relationships in accounts to drive sales.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor's Degree