Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora® platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo. To learn more about the Zuora platform, please visit www.zuora.com.
Zuora places tremendous importance on employee communications, a key element for advancing employee engagement, our core values and one-of-a-kind fun, collaborative culture. This intern will both manage and contribute to a variety of internal communications programs in support of goals and objectives for the year.
Supporting both the Director and Manager of Employee Communications, as part of ZEO Success, the group focused on the success of our employees, and our Marketing Organization.
- Promoting Zuora’s unique culture, bringing new ideas to life with creativity and business impact.
- The team is focused on informing, inspiring, and motivating our employees.
- Create engaging and clear communications.
- Contribute to, writing, editing, and distribution of content across diverse channels including intranet, email, newsletters, social media, recruitment sites, live events, digital signage, etc.
- Collaborate with other organizations to develop and manage the company’s Intranet
- Video campaign - ZEOLife and Diversity and Inclusion
- Define our comms strategy for slack
- Organize photo libraries
- Review best practices for employee engagement surveys
- Define strategy for Employee Brand Ambassadors
- Define engagement focus areas for Zuora
Other possible opportunities to partner on:
- Careers website pages and putting Employee Value Proposition into all that we do
- Build out ZEO Success Personas
- Studying for a BA/BS degree required, Communications or related degree studies a plus
- You are creative and resourceful, an out-of-the-box thinker who injects fun into communications with an eye for detail.
- Articulate and persuasive communicator with outstanding writing and listening skills
- Initiative - approach colleagues you make not know and get projects initiated
- Familiarity with or interest in any of the following would be an advantage: video production, social media, public relations/journalism, and event management
- Work across multiple organizations, geographies and business units
- Using traditional and emerging communication tools and technologies
- Planning and execution skills are key, as well as strong partnering skills