To support our growth in China and Japan, we are looking for a passionate HR professional to join our ZEO Success team. This position will be based in our office located in Beijing, and will be responsible for compensation related projects, payroll, local benefits management, HR systems and reports, employee communications, employee lifecycle support, corporate programs’ local implementation support etc. This position will be reporting to our HR Director based in Beijing.
- Work with Corporate Total Rewards team and regional business leaders for Compensation related projects including twice a year Focal Review, corporate and local bonus programs and any off-cycle changes etc.;
- Work with Finance team and external payroll vendor to ensure the accuracy of the monthly payroll and support the related yearly audits;
- Manage local benefits programs, including the statutory social insurance, commercial health insurance, annual health check, employee perks etc., by working with corporate benefits to ensure the benefits being market competitive and well received by employees;
- Be responsible for HRIS system Workday to ensure data accuracy, conducting data analysis and generating reports as needed;
- Lead and manage employee lifecycle from onboarding, probation, daily consultations, employee assistance to termination, ensure employees’ good experience and also things around employee lifecycle all being in compliance with law requirements;
- Play an important role on employee communications from corporate programs localization to local activities implementations;
- Be responsible for operational related projects such as new system implementation, foreign employees’ visa and tax exempt coordinations, government required statistic reports etc.;
- Ad hoc business projects as needed.
- Solid knowledge and experiences in compensation, benefits and HR systems;
- Good communications in both Chinese and English, orally and in written;
- Systematic thinking and details oriented;
- High sense of accountability and taking initiatives;
- Self-driven and hardworking;
- Bachelor degree, 5+ years HR experience plus minimum 3 years C&B and operations