We are in the midst of a once-in-a-century shift in business models. Consumers are choosing outcomes over ownership. The world is shifting to subscriptions. Zuora is The Subscription Economy® Leader, at the heart of this shift, enabling business and subscriber freedom across the globe. Zuora’s leading subscription management platform helps businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. In short, Zuora is Powering the Subscription Economy® with our unified order-to-cash system. Zuora supports over 1000 customers worldwide including Dell, Vivint, Schneider Electric, Box, The Financial Times, and General Motors. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, and Tokyo.
As a Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for working with internal business partners, suppliers, FP&A to review and approve requests for equipment, goods and services and will review agreements for purchase.
Location: San Mateo or San Francisco office
- Manage the entire purchase request to purchase order process, from entry through to invoice payments; act as the primary point of contact for business partners and suppliers
- Partner with requesters across the Company to help them manage their procurement needs
- Ensure business and finance terms are adhered to on all contracts
- Facilitate additional procurement contract reviews by appropriate stakeholders
- Interact with legal, accounts payable, finance, and business owners to quarterback the entire purchasing process, including, but not limited to, completing purchase requests, supplier selection / award and agreement reviews
- Train end users how to use our purchase requisition system, trouble shoot, assist and create Purchase Requisitions on other’s behalf, as needed. End user guidance to assist with questions, clarification of purchasing policies, procedures, and practices
- Negotiate and interact with suppliers to ensure business and finance terms on incoming contracts matches our company guidance
- Assist with financial audits and other reporting requirements as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be successful
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience
- Experience with ERP, Purchasing Systems, Coupa experience a plus
- Curiosity and passion for learning new technologies and applications
- A genuine interest in developing skills in Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- Strong communicator and customer service driven
- Strong Excel, mathematic, and general technical savviness. Must be able to demonstrate business aptitude, ability to analyze financial data and make good business decisions while working independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Docusign, Gmail
- Demonstrated self-starter who works well as part of a team or individually on projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree