“Hello World” we’re Zuora.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
Zuora is looking for an Executive Assistant with the highest level of professionalism to support our Technology Executive and Technology Department within our San Mateo (corporate) office. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced environment supporting technology executives, highly collaborative, technically advanced and knows the value of a “doing what it takes” and has a good sense of humor. Our technology department has an amazing culture that is positive, energetic and allows you to bring your whole self to work to accomplish great things. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Heavy day-to-day calendar management of Executive’s every-changing schedule. Prioritize and manage conflicting appointments using keen judgment to streamline daily, weekly and monthly recurring calendar events
- Plan, execute and manage technology organization events including, but not limited too: quarterly offsite outings, office hour group meetings, hackathons and combined global and domestic All Hands Technology meetings, spanning multiple international time zones. Includes working with IT to ensure proper equipment set up, that slides are complete and meal catering.
- Work closely with other executive assistants and /or executive team members on Technology department and Zuora events
- Help arrange domestic and international travel arrangements and Visa processing, as required. Arrangements may include booking flights and ground travel, confirming hotel, dinner reservations and preparing itineraries
- Communicate with internal and external customers, prospects, partners and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy.
- Manage executive expenses using Concur expense tracking system
- Creation and tracking of PO’s, contract negotiations, booking locations for offsite meetings and tracking to a timeline and communicating to the department and company about events
- Helps in coordination and planning for major holiday events (Christmas, Halloween, Octoberfest) and big events like Pride participation
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the executive and take action accordingly
- Willing to help out with special projects such as seating charts, office relocations, technology award and recognition programs, blog postings and other department related projects
- Google suite experience including calendar, docs, presentations and worksheets
- Communicates in a clear, concise and effective manner, both verbally and written
- Extremely organized and works with a sense of urgency
- Identifies and accesses resources (people, funding materials) to get the job done and uses resources efficiently
- Ability to efficiently and effectively multitask, prioritize incoming requests appropriately, and manage conflicting priorities for self and others
- Adaptable and flexible to multiple demands
- Interacts professionally and positively with clients and team members at all times
- Dependable team player who shows empathy and respect for others
- Projects a positive demeanor in fast-paced environment