Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
The Support Analyst will focus primarily on providing expert technical after-installation support to clients, as well as troubleshoot complex software application issues quickly and more efficiently. Duties involve responding to customers promptly and professionally, accurately documenting problems and resolutions, and collaborating with clients and internal employees to solve complex technical problems. The job requires excellent technical and soft skills.
- Work directly with clients to provide rapid and accurate analysis of production issues (including solution tracking);
- Provide support via tickets, chat, and phone to Zuora customers.
- Answer customer questions, file bugs, and reproduce, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Become an expert on a given product domain from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Actively participate in our online Zuora Community, learning about customer pain points, answering customer questions, and posting solution articles in your domain of expertise.
- Handle urgent escalation issues, ensuring we accurately prioritize based on severity and customer impact.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related. We will also consider other significant technical experience.
- Minimum of 7 years application support experience.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills required
- Excellent spoken and written English. The majority of our customer communications are in English.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with a global team and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Positive attitude and the ability to overcome adversity; ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn new skills, processes, technologies, and product knowledge. You will learn something new every day!
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 6 to 8-year software / ERP related experience;
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and Revenue Recognition;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- ERP experience in Oracle EBS (Financials)/Netsuite;
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills required;
- Working business knowledge of US GAAP and revenue accounting a plus;
- Ability to work efficiently in a time critical environment and fast paced environment;
- Problem-solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on client issues until resolution.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and senior management when required;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment;
- Ability to work independently.